Todd VercruyssePE, LEED AP
After growing up on a farm in Nebraska and studying engineering at Kansas State University, Todd found his way to the big city, Detroit. A country boy at heart, he enjoys hunting, fishing and spending time with his wife, and baby daughter.
As a project manager, Todd is responsible for project budgets, team organization and daily client interaction. Todd has ten years of experience in the design and specification of HVAC, plumbing, piping and fire protection systems for municipal, commercial, healthcare, industrial, educational, telecommunications, religious, governmental and multi-tenant facilities.
- Kansas State University, Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGHSPA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed Professional Engineer with the States of Michigan, Nebraska and Ohio
- LEED® Accredited Professional through the USGBC